Concept Behind NAB.
As Australia’s largest business bank, NAB has been continuously working with small, medium and large businesses. The institution is there to support our customers through every stage of their business needs.
• Uplifting the legacy Objective-C code to Swift 5.x with MVPCR
• Uplift internal libraries
• Project Maintenance
• This requires understanding the existing code and stories written prior
and grooming the new
stories along with BAs to provide an uplift solution.
• To keep the internal libraries up to date with the latest swift versions and to support the updated APIS and UI/UX. These libraries are used by all the squads which require regression testing on all the features where these libraries are being used.
• Account Summary (where you see the list of accounts on the first tab),
Transactions Search, and Transaction details of all account types.
• The existing popups were replaced by full-screen error models that supported Error Title, Error Message, Primary button, Secondary button, and Close button. All the components supported Voice over and text size accessibility.
• The app was updated to support iOS 14 as internal libraries up to date with the latest swift versions and to support the updated APIS and UI/UX.